Invite your class to come and join the Tree family as they share seasonal stories from around the world, all inspired by the decorations on their Christmas Tree. These jolly seasonal sessions will bring smiles to the faces of your children, through interactive character-led drama and storytelling fun. The sessions are accompanied by a teacher’s pack of creative ideas to inspire further work.
Click here to register your interest or book.
Cast is Covid-Secure:
- Cast is a Covid-Secure venue and organisation, and sessions will be delivered in line with the government guidelines and adhere to risk assessments and policies created for the tour.
- We will also consult with school venues to the particular needs and policies within their individual environments.
- The current capacity for a workshop session is 30 (or one class), but this will depend on the social distancing capacities within the school area. We would speak to each school about their spaces to ensure sessions are possible.
- We know that at present booking activities is tricky, so we want to make it as simple as possible for you. We therefore are operating a simple policy:
If you cancel within two weeks of the workshop, then the full amount is payable. However, if the reason for this is due to a Covid-19 Lockdown, we will work with you to find an alternative experience for your school (this could be a change of date or activity) that matches the value of your booking.
- We are delighted to offer multiple booking discounts for more than one session per day at the same school.
- £130 – one session, £230 for two sessions and £300 for three sessions.
- All costs are plus VAT and travel from Cast, at 40p per mile.
Christmas Tree Stories Workshop Aims:
- To increase children’s knowledge and experience of the arts through high quality creative activity, and peer interaction.
- To create a platform to celebrate and promote multi-ethnic world stories and music to Doncaster’s children and families, broadening their horizons and knowledge.
- To create an exciting, and inspirational theatre project, that will increase confidence, wellbeing, knowledge and enjoyment.
- To increase teacher’s skills and confidence in drama and music delivery and support the breadth of arts teaching and experience within Doncaster schools.
- To stimulate creative thinking and encourage confidence.
- To provide practical creative engagement and curriculum links through Cast’s work
- To create valuable and lasting memories through exciting, creative and cultural experiences, and raise children’s interests in the creative arts.
- To provide positive, creative experiences for families and children to play together through the arts.