Hosted by award winning drag king, Louis Cyfer, with special guest, Jason Andrew from House of Ghetto, the night will also feature fresh queer performance talent from across Yorkshire. Expect song, dance, cake and a reyt good night out where everyone is welcome.
Award winning Andro and Eve are Yorkshire’s very own queer arts organisation, and have been creating events to celebrate queer culture since 2016. They are the creators of drag king cabaret, The Kingdom Come, queer party and performance series A Reyt Queer Do, and have hosted several immersive film screenings popping up in venues across Sheffield. Creating ‘events like no other’ (Our Fave Places) they programme work that explores queer stories, often focusing on voices that are otherwise marginalised, to reflect and celebrate the diversity that exists within the LGBTQIA community.
Please note, this event has a sliding scale ticket price. The unwaged tickets are aimed at those who identify with the following descriptors -
· I frequently stress about meeting basic needs and don’t always achieve them.
· I sometimes can't afford public or private transport. If I have access to a car, I am not always able to afford petrol.
· I am unemployed or underemployed.
· I can’t afford to eat out and rarely buy tickets to events or activities.
· I qualify for government and/or voluntary assistance including: food banks and benefits.
Solidarity Tickets enable Andro & Eve to continue to provide free and cheaper discounts to those who need them at future events.
For more information about the event and about Andro and Eve, visit their FAQ page here.
£13 - General Entry £5 - Unwaged £25 - Solidarity Ticket