TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Gift Vouchers bought in 2020 will now be valid for 2 years from the date of purchase.
All account credit made in 2020 will now be valid for 2 years from the date it was credited.
Exchanges and Refunds
All tickets purchased in 2020 or tickets bought for events due to take place in 2020 will benefit from no quibble exchanges, credits and refunds. This means you can get your money back, move performances or use your Cast account credit towards something else, whenever you need to.
We regret that tickets purchased from 1 January 2021 cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase, except in the case of a materially altered or cancelled performance / event. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Conditions of Sale: General Conditions
1. The Management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance or failure to comply with the reasonable requests of the Management.
2. If admission is refused no monies shall be refunded.
3. It is the Responsibility of the purchaser to check all tickets at the time of purchase or on arrival (by post).
4. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase, except in the case of a materially altered or cancelled performance / event. This does not affect your statutory rights. If you would like to be able access refunds please purchase Ticket Protection when you buy your tickets.
5. Where credit is given in the circumstances as described in point 4. Any balance should be spent or reclaimed within a year or will be lost.
6. This ticket must not be sold or resold without the express permission from the Promoter of the event. Reselling a ticket for profit/commercial gain will make it void and the holder may be refused entry to or removed from the theatre. In addition, tickets bought from unauthorised sources will not be valid and admission to the event will not be permitted. You will not be entitled to a refund.
7. Any complaints about a ticket holder's ability to view the event shall be made to the Promoter/Manager promptly prior to or during the event.
8. Latecomers will only be admitted to the auditorium during a suitable break in performance.
9. The event promoter / management reserves the right to amend or make alterations to the published details of the event as shall become necessary.
10. Neither the promoter nor the management accept responsibility for personal property brought into the venue unless caused by the negligence of the promoter or venue management.
11. All ticket prices published by Cast in print or online are subject to change. Prices and seating may change in response to demand.
12. All ticket prices advertised are inclusive of a booking fee.
13. The unauthorised use of cameras, mobile phones, video or other form or recording equipment is strictly prohibited.
14. All offers, including multibuy offers, are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. They cannot be applied retrospectively or in conjunction with any other discount.
15. Only food and drink purchased on the premises may by consumed in the venue.
16. The management reserves the right to reallocate the booked seat without refund.
17. Special Offers: When advertised special offers may be subject to availability and restrictions. No two offers can be used in conjunction with one another. For clarity, a special offer is any offer that isn't a standard price or concession (under 16, under 26, Registered Disabled) ticket. Special offers include (but are not limited to) family tickets, group rates, early bird discounts, membership discounts and multibuy tickets.
18. Those who require a free carer ticket to enable them to attend Cast are able to redeem this via the box office in person or over the phone (01302 303 959). If the person who requires assistance is unable to attend the free carer ticket will be void. This service is not available online. One free carer ticket per paid access ticket.
19. Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult in the next adjacent seat for the duration of the performance.
20. When an event is rescheduled due to unforeseen circumstances, all previous tickets are no longer valid and must be exchanged. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ensure that their ticket is valid and correct. If a ticket holder is unable to attend the rescheduled date, it is their responsibility to inform Cast before the new event date.
1. Expire exactly one year from purchase, at which time any balance will be lost.
2. Redeemable against tickets for events held at Cast, Waterdale, Doncaster, DN1 3BU or memberships.
3. Cannot be used to purchase Gift Cards, vouchers, merchandise, programmes, food, drink or other non-ticket items.
4. Cannot not be exchanged for cash.
5. Change not given, but balance remains to be used before expiry date.
6. Cast retain a computerised record of all balances on a Gift Card, which overrides any handwritten claim.
7. If any product purchased with a Gift Card is exchanged or refunded, any money owing will be added as a balance to the Gift Card.
8. Gift Cards cannot be exchanged, returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights.
9. Cast reserves the right to refuse to accept any Gift Card which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or which otherwise is suspected to be affected by fraud.
10. Cast reserves the right to change any of these terms and conditions from time to time without notice and to take appropriate action including cancellation of the card if, at its discretion, it deems such action necessary (e.g. to change the scope of the Gift Card service, notify of the service's withdrawal or in the event of circumstances beyond its control).
11. Gift Cards are issued by Cast, Waterdale, Doncaster, DN1 3BU.
12. We cannot accept Theatre Tokens.
1. To benefit most easily from all offers, we recommend you carry your membership card with you on all visits.
2. Offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time by Cast.
3. Where free exchanges on tickets apply, tickets must be returned at least 48 hours before the event they were booked for.
4. Where introductory incentives apply, the person introducing a new member must be an existing member in order to qualify.
5. Where exclusive opportunities apply, these will be subject to availability and may have restricted capacities. Being a member is not a guarantee of access to these events.
6. Cast reserves the right to change any of these terms and conditions from time to time without notice and to take appropriate action including cancellation of the card if, at its discretion, it deems such action necessary (e.g. to change the scope of the membership scheme, notify of the service’s withdrawal or in the event of circumstances beyond its control).
7. Tickets will only be refunded 48 hours in advance. Refunds can only be credited to the original payment method used and person booking, who must be a member to benefit from this offer.
8. Memberships cannot be exchanged, returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights.
9. Cast reserves the right to refuse to accept any Member Card which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or which otherwise is suspected to be affected by fraud.
10. Members wishing to exchange "like-for-like" tickets as a benefit of their Cast Champion membership are only able to redeem on shows with suitable ticket availability.
11. Members wishing to use the "no quibble refund" benefit of their Cast Champion membership must redeem the refund prior to the performance. A refund may not be redeemed after the show the ticket was for has occurred.