Cast Artist Co-op is a free membership for local artists, creatives and individuals. We meet regularly to discuss opportunities, make connections, and share ideas.
- Regular Artist Hangouts, where a guest theatre company/Artist will share their practise, journey and experience with the group
- 1-2-1 surgery style meet ups with Cast’s Associate Producer
- Free and discounted tickets to Cast shows in both our theatre spaces.
- 10% off in Cast’s Café Bar
- Free newsletter with funding and creative opportunities
- Creative Professional Development opportunities in areas such as fundraising, touring, marketing and audience development
Sign up to join our Artist Co-op by following the 'Click here to join!' link at the bottom of the page. By signing up to Cast's Artist Co-op, you agree to receive the Cast Artist Co-op E-newsletter and information about upcoming opportunities and events at Cast.
Please give us as much information as you feel comfortable sharing. The only required sections are your contact details; the rest just helps us tailor events and create the right opportunities for you! All data provided here will be treated in accordance with the Data Protection Act (1998).
Cast host regular Artist Hangout. These are social events and an opportunity to meet our Associate Producer & head of talent development Rosie Clark, meet artists and creatives and discuss relevant themes in the industry. The hangouts usually coincide with a production in our Second Space and often we are joined by a member of the performing company who will share their experience of a certain art form or creation process.
Monthly Playwriting workshops
Scriptworks is a friendly and supportive environment, where local writers can submit or develop their script works to be read together in an informal setting at regular sharings/readings. There will also be the opportunity to take part in public readings and other projects.
It’s the perfect opportunity for those of you with an interest in writing professionally and those of us with a story to tell.
To take part in the first session and for more information click here